1. What are the last three things you purchased?
- two zippers (which I'm about to return)
- pink satin ribbon
- pictures from Walgreens
- Never downloaded a song
- I did, however, download a video from YouTube once
- Ft. Walton Beach, FL
- Auburn, AL
- Pigeon Forge, TN
- The Holiday
- Steel Magnolias
- Sixteen Candles
- Diaper Bag
- Kitchen-Aid mixer
- My rings (engagement, wedding band, and mom's)
- My family
- White Cheddar Cheetos
- To lose 16 pounds
- To have perfect eyesight
- To see my mom again
- To travel in the New England area
- To potty train my child
- To run a marathon (maybe just a half)
- Garlic Cheese Grits (the Paula Deen version)
- Chicken Divan (the Paula Deen version)
- Sushi (is that a dish? and would it be good if Paula Deen had a version?)
- Julia Roberts
- Reese Witherspoon
- Dr. Phil (so he can tell me what's wrong with me!)
- Cats that are potty-trained
12. If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
13. Name three unusual things you are good at.
- Smelling something before anyone else does (good or bad)
- Untangling hair from the vacuum cleaner
- Clipping dog nails and children's nails for that matter
14. What are three things you are currently coveting?
- Mirror and table lamps from Tennille & Co. (NEW location in Vinings!)
- Brown Urns from Ballard Designs
- Leather couch from Restoration Hardware
15. What three bloggers would you like tag?