Tag-you're it!

If you blog, here is an easy (relatively speaking) post. I stole this from another blog I stalk. Not much thought required, so I think it's easy. And most importantly, it's fun to read someone else's answers. Chime in if you don't agree!


1. What are the last three things you purchased?
  • two zippers (which I'm about to return)
  • pink satin ribbon
  • pictures from Walgreens
2. What are the last three songs you downloaded?
  • Never downloaded a song
  • I did, however, download a video from YouTube once
3. Where were the last three places you visited?
  • Ft. Walton Beach, FL
  • Auburn, AL
  • Pigeon Forge, TN
4. What are your three favorite movies?
  • The Holiday
  • Steel Magnolias
  • Sixteen Candles
5. What are your three favorite possessions?
  • Diaper Bag
  • Kitchen-Aid mixer
  • My rings (engagement, wedding band, and mom's)
6. What three things can you not live without?
  • My family
  • Internet/tv
  • White Cheddar Cheetos
7. What would be your three wishes?
  • To lose 16 pounds
  • To have perfect eyesight
  • To see my mom again
8. What are three things you have not done yet? (that you want to do)
  • To travel in the New England area
  • To potty train my child
  • To run a marathon (maybe just a half)
9. What are your three favorite dishes?
  • Garlic Cheese Grits (the Paula Deen version)
  • Chicken Divan (the Paula Deen version)
  • Sushi (is that a dish? and would it be good if Paula Deen had a version?)
10. What three celebrities would you want to hang out with the most?
  • Julia Roberts
  • Reese Witherspoon
  • Dr. Phil (so he can tell me what's wrong with me!)
11. Name three things that freak you out.

12. If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?

  • Outspoken
  • Honest
  • Short

13. Name three unusual things you are good at.

  • Smelling something before anyone else does (good or bad)
  • Untangling hair from the vacuum cleaner
  • Clipping dog nails and children's nails for that matter

14. What are three things you are currently coveting?

15. What three bloggers would you like tag?

No comments: