Phriday Photos

At the Phillips Homestead, we've been working on the dining room.  We got the table at IKEA and the chandelier at the Restoration Hardware outlet in Dawsonville.  We (The Daddy) painted the lower half of the room for Mother's Day last year.

Recent additions: 
  • 4 chairs (need to be reupholstered)
  • mirror
  • table runner (on buffet)
I got the buffet at Scott's last year for my birthday.


Eddie Ross did this amazing update that I think would be beautiful to use as a china cabinet in our dining room. I love that he replaced the glass with mirror.

I'm off to get a haircut and look at fabric swatches for the chairs. Have a great Phriday!

1 comment:

MIMILEE said...

Hey Carey! Your DR is shaping up great. I have one suggestion tho....turn your mirror upright instead of long ways.....It will give you the height you need....try it and see what you think!!