What's going on?

Yesterday, we went to Destin Commons, an outdoor shopping mall. It's got a lot of restuarants, an outdoor playground, dancing water, and a Bass Pro Shops. I only mention the Bass Pro Shops because inside is a large tank with HUGE fish. Pictures to come later.

We had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe. I hadn't been there in about 15 years, so...

The girls got to see some wonderful music videos by Prince, The Cult, The Pretenders, and The Cure. Interesting reactions. AE's eyes just about POPPED out of her head. HJ danced in her high chair.

Last night we went out to eat at The Old Bay Steamer. We ate...steamed seafood. Yum. Yum. Yum.

This morning this Mama went running. After I sweat out about 10 pounds, we took a boat ride on the intercoastal. The girls loved it! Pictures to come later. Of the boat ride. Not the sweaty Mama.

Poppy's making crab cakes tonight with meat from crabs he caught himself. We return to Georgia tomorrow. Aaaaaaawwwwwh.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I am so glad you had a good time. My mom told my Uncle he had to have his new house (my grandparents old house, that he bought and is renovating) ready for us by Spring Break. I hope so. I am in need of some FWB time.