The sunflowers came from Publix and the chalkboard from HERE:
The reason we chose a low country boil: the men cook!
- Veggies with dill dip
- Goup (it has cream cheese and sausage in it! 'nuff said!) with flour tortillas
- Chips and Salsa
- Spring rolls
- Ice Water
- Various Red and White Wines
- Flat Tire, Coors Light, Bud Light
- Summer Brew- a concoction not unlike "hunch punch" from those good ole' college days containing pink lemonade, beer and vodka
In the Boil-
- Shrimp (as big as a baby's arm)
- Corn on the cob
- Red potatoes
- Mushrooms (maybe the best part!)
- Whole Garlic Bulbs
- Lemon Squares
- Fudgy Brownies
Can't wait to see these two get married next month! It will be my first trip to Bristol, Tennessee AND Virginia. Didn't you know the city is in BOTH states?
Looking for other shower ideas? Go visit Kelly's Korner!