Like Fine Wine

Still taking a break, but I stole these photos from Facebook to show you some of the cute girls {women} from my high school. We graduated 15 years ago together. Some of us went to college together. Some of us moved back after college. 

Oh, wait. 

I am the only one who doesn't still live in Tennessee! 

Not everyone was there that night, but it was so much fun to catch up and see who was there. 

My good friend Cayce and me {note name tag with hideous senior photo}

This picture is hilarious! It looks like my face is melting! That's Cayce and me with our friend Kathryn. We called her Grandma in high school! They both look exactly the same as they did 15 years ago.

I'll be back next week once I feel more settled. Life is screaming at me and I feel I need to listen. For once. 

Have a great weekend, y'all!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, it is so so so wrong that y'all had to wear your senior pictures on your name tag. Sick! I don't even want to think about mine. Yikes!

susanv said...

I have that exact same dress you are wearing. I love it! What great taste you have!

Marie said...

What a fabulous time! I think the old photo on the name tag thing is sick too (I had one also) but it's so fun to remember how we looked "before" - some people REALLY change a lot. You look beautiful! Thank you for sharing the photos!

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

Tina said...

Fun times, huh? All you girls look GREAT!!