- I consented to letting the moving company pack for me. Just can't do it by myself. Tough. Very tough to give away that control for me. Whew.
- It has rained. A lot.
- We had a birthday party for a certain 4-year-old. I neglected to take any pictures of the food, the cake, the games, the favors, our family of four humans, etc. Yea! A birthday to remember!
- I got to hang out with my dad for several days. He entertained the girls while it rained and rained and rained.
- The girls missed preschool/MMO two days this week because of the flooding in Atlanta. Thankfully, we had no problems with flooding in our immediate area, but just down the road in Austell, there has been devastation.
- I've been sorting, organizing, making piles and tossing stuff out in preparation for the packers. Thus, I found this brilliant picture, forcing me to take a break from the pits of the picture pile-up that never got organized in the last two years since we last moved-
The Daddy and I on our first date!
I will leave you to ponder a few questions:
- Am I really that short?
- Why wasn't I wearing heals?
- Or am I?
- Is The Daddy really that tall?
- Do I look good in leather?
- Just how long and curly WAS my hair?
- How skinny were we?
- Why did The Daddy just last month finally get rid of that there fleece?
- Where do you think we went for a romantic dinner that night?
- How cool was The Daddy to point out at the restaurant that I had lipstick on my teeth?
- Isn't it amazing to think that this is the evening when The Daddy shared his testimony with me and led me to this realization?
Send me some love. Leave me a comment. You don't have to have a blog to say something!