Day 10: Create a Craft (that you can throw away later without feeling guilty)
- Construction paper
- Glue (or saliva)
- Template for "wreath" (I got mine HERE.)
- Two kids who like to eat marshmallows
You could probably decorate the inside circle pieces, tie a ribbon and hang them like balls on the tree.
Step 4: Kids dip them and stick them!
My friend Carrie gave me the idea, but she said to let them lick them and stick them. I wasn't skeeeerrrrred of the glue!
Mama's final product~ Note: I only had ONE piece of red paper left and two greens. Guess who got the red? ME. No arguments, either! (too busy stuffing face with marshmallows!)
Other post-project wisdom:
- I do suggest letting those babies dry completely before hanging them on the tree.
- This project didn't take them very long to do (15 minutes), so you could make "h"s and spell out "ho, ho, ho" on a bigger tree.
- You could make the "wreaths" bigger and tie on a bow.