He's getting older by the minute.
I feel the same way, little man.
He loves to look at the ceiling fan, even if it's still.
And listening to some tunes.
SJ's current resume:
- Wears a size 3 diaper
- Wears size 6 months and 6-9 months clothing
- Rolls front-to-back and back-to-front
- Wants to crawl
- Mimics sounds
- Blows raspberries
- Able to launch a pacifier across a crib
- Holds objects in his hands
- Brings his hands together
- Chews on anything within reach
- Loves to chew on a burp cloth
- Sits in his Bumbo for 2 minutes happily
- Sits, jumps and spins in his Exersaucer for 15-20 minutes happily
- Grabs toes
- Laughs when tickled
- Smiles when you say his name
- Down to three naps a day
- Goes to bed at 7:30 pm
- Still wakes up throughout the night, but has slept through a few times
- Drinks 36 oz. formula daily
- Cleared to start rice cereal, but this mama is slackin'