Oh, no. What happened?
Did these things move all by themselves?
Band of terrible two-sters?
We. Can. Breathe. Now.
The floor has been rescued.
And order has been restored.
Here's to a little Spring cleaning that went on here today. The crazy dog left his mark by shedding all over everything in the playroom in addition to the "little bit of everything" on the floor rather than in the bins.
How do you keep the kids' toys clean? Slober. Dog hairs. Etc.
What are your secrets to clean it all without having to touch EVERY. SINGLE. TOY.?
Here's a few of the details on where we got things:
- Round table from Land of Nod (LOVE THIS AND SO WORTH THE MONEY!)
- Little green chairs I THINK were also from Land of Nod, but maybe PBK (gift from Nana!)
- The kitchen set is the Classic Kitchen from PBK (no longer available? I didn't see it on the website. We bought the three separate pieces one at a time for birthdays and Christmas, fridge, oven/sink and pie cabinet. I bet you could find it on ebay!)
- Two pink "club chairs" from PBK (BIG one and LITTLE one)
- Flag banner is homemade from AE's first birthday party. I just cut out the triangles and hot glued the fabric to grosgrain ribbon.
- I painted the bookcase to match the kitchen set. It was an old hand-me-down and was stained a dark brown. NOT GIRLY enough for us, so I spray painted the inside pink and used a high gloss white paint leftover from the trim in our house.
- All the baskets on the bookcase are from Land of Nod. Love them: they are inexpensive and sturdy!
- Got the curtains on clearance from PBK. I think $6.99 each.
- High chair and crib from PBK
- Old wooden rocking horse from antique mall
- Easter tree on table from some catalogue- we decorate it with eggs for Easter.
- Princess dresses hang on wall from cute wooden pegs from the PBK outlet in Dawsonville, GA