So here's a list of ten things about our lives here in Florida so far (some good, some not):
- I can clean all the bathrooms and kitchen in about 10 minutes flat. GOOD.
- The girls still can make a big mess in about 10 minutes flat even with Mama 10 ft. away. See Exhibits A, B, C and D. BAD.
- The Daddy has a freer schedule to do house hunting trips on his lunch hour. GOOD.
- The housing situation is DIFFERENT. STILL DECIDING. GOOD and BAD.
- The Daddy gets home earlier because we are living five minutes away from his office. GOOD.
- The Daddy and AE have had "the coughs" for five days now. BAD at night.
- The girls get to share a room here in our apartment. GOOD.
- The girls don't nap when sharing a room in our apartment. BAD.
- We enrolled the girls in preschool already. Today is their first day. ALL DAY. 8:30-3:00. Lunch and nap included. Truly a MOM'S DAY OUT. GOOD.
- Now I have time to exercise. GOOD and BAD.
- The kitchen is small, but I LOVE cooking in a smaller kitchen. GOOD.
- It's very difficult to get groceries into the apartment with two little ones in tow. BAD.
- I've become very resourceful in our small space. Stroller to bring in groceries. Slotted spoon to mash potatoes. GOOD.
- We've found a few neighborhoods we like and one we LOVE. GOOD.
- Finding a house with the square footage, bedrooms and baths we need is proving difficult without major renovations or living further out from The Daddy's work. BAD.
I could ramble on for days about the housing situation, but I think you'd get pretty bored with that so later this week I'll give you a recap, House Hunters-style!