The new flooring should be in by the first week in December. Hooray! And then we'll move in after that! Wahooooo!
The Daddy and I are Georgia-bound tomorrow. The girls and I are staying with Nana and Papa for almost two weeks. The following two weeks will include the following:
- Driving a long way
- Eating mass quantities
- Loving on each other
- Visiting friends
- Watching movies
- Watching football
- Praying for Auburn to Beat Bama!
- Seeing Santa
- Riding The Pink Pig
- Worshipping at our old church
- Shopping for all our Christmas presents
- Attending the women's Christmas brunch
- Touring Historic homes decorated for the holidays
- Viewing New Moon with girlfriends
- Eating Mexican food with girlfriends
- Visiting and playing with our Georgia friends
- Seeing The Nutcracker (just us girls with Nana!)
- Waving goodbye!
- Driving a long way home
We're so thankful for how far we've come with our move, our friends and family! See y'all in a few weeks. I MAY NOT post while we're in Georgia. We'll see...