Two Princesses, Two Parades

On our second day at the Magic Kingdom, we took in two parades: one in the afternoon and the infamous, nighttime light parade.

The family waits (note thumb sucker: HJ)

Bringing juice boxes saves $$$$

And brings a rare and joyful treat!

Sweet shot of HJ and The Daddy

Here it comes!

Chip and Dale:

Mickey and Minnie:

Dreams DO come true!

M-I-C-K-E-Y

Miss Minnie

Foulfellow the Fox, Gideon and Geppetto

Jiminy Cricket

Pinocchio: BEYOND adorable!

ONE wish?

Jafar scared us all:

Alladin on top of the world:

The best shot I ever got of the elusive Miss White:

MY favorites: Mary Poppins and Burt (she was GORGEOUS!)

Fun combination: Peter, Wendy, Alice and The Mad Hatter

I wonder about these people...

Alice was cute:

Drizella and:

Anastasia:

Miss Bibbity Bobbity Boo herself, Fairy Godmother!

Cinderella and her prince:

Belle with the back of The Beast:

Ariel and Eric looked like they were playing dress up:

He's good.

Very...

Very good.

The most magical moments for me:

During the light parade:

The castle shifted colors all evening:

And I watched AE wave to everyone in the parade.

Classic.

3 comments:

Tara G. said...

Oh you're so right- they did look like they were playing dress up! You got some great pictures!

congratulations on your new home!! Can't wait to see all of your tweeks over the months!

Carrie said...

I love the Disney parades and can hardly wait for Allie Claire to be old enough. Wait...no, I can wait because I don't want her to grow up too fast.

Looks like y'all had a great time and are getting acclimated to central Florida living.

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

WOW! Great pictures! And I worry a bit about some of those people, too. :) But at least they are having fun!