- Tomorrow, I will be 20 weeks along with Baby C.
- I've got the jimmy legs at night. They're itchy. They're restless. I've NEVER had this problem before in my previous pregnancies.
- For the last week or so, we've been finding random holes in our front yard.
- Last night we (The Crazy Dog) found the culprit, an ARMADILLO!
- It is really hard to watch 3/4-year-old children "play" soccer.
- The Daddy hung my new double curtain rod for me this weekend. The walls here in Florida are...difficult.
- I need to do a quick little hem on one set of curtains. After I do that, I'll show you what we hung and explain to you my delight! I'm already decorating for Christmas in my mind!
- It stormed last night and scared AE to tears. The Daddy got up with her in the middle of the night. God bless him.
- The sun is shining now.
- I'm on a cleaning, ironing and organizing rampage.
That's all for this Monday morning. The toilets are calling my name.
And the children.