I've Got a Crush On...

See this bathroom?


Sigh. This is the bathroom from the Southern Living Idea house last year in Dawsonville, GA. Nana and I went to check it out and I did a whole post on the house last summer. Want to see it? Go HERE.

Back to the bathroom above! When I saw the picture above, I was reminded of a few things:
  • the floors look just like the new ones we put in our new house.
  • the bathtub looks a LOT like the one we are putting in our new master bath.
  • the sconces are similar to the ones we picked out AND we are planning on mounting ours directly to the mirror, too.
  • I also want a chandelier-type fixture above the bathtub, but the electrician said it was against code. I think we may just have the electrician cap it off so we can install what ever we want in the future. After inspections.

Well-the other day when I had nothing better to do-I ran across a site with some pictures of the house decorated for Christmas. It seems that the house was so popular, they extended the touring season through the holidays and couldn't resist decorating it. Some absolutely gorgeous Christmas decorating ideas there!

Sigh.

Swoon.

Gaze wistfully at the beauty OVER HERE.

You're welcome!

No comments: