Back in May, I went to Nashville for a baby shower for Julie.
Last weekend I went back to Nashville for a surprise baby shower for Tausha and a baby shower brunch for Kara. I had the luxury this time of flying (and got bumped up to first class!) to Tennessee instead of driving all the long way from Florida.
Remember that I am pregnant along with four of my good college girlfriends?
Here we all are a month later.
Gretchen (barely showing)
Tausha (same due date as me)
Moi (the shortest in the bunch)
Julie (picked me up from the airport)
Kara (wore a string bikini at the lake later that day)
- We all look much more alive in the more recent picture. At least I do.
- Could it be the more obvious "glow"?
- We all rocked some cute shoes last weekend.
- It never matters how long we go without talking, we pick up right where we left off.
- Food and laughter go together.
Can't wait until Kara welcomes little Finley into the world!