Two Down, Three to Go!

Of the five of us, Kara (far right) and Julie (between Kara and me) have now taken the plunge into motherhood. Both of my friends have beautiful baby girls now. Both of my friends had their beautiful babies early.


Finley Snowdon
born July 28, 2010
7 pounds 2 ounces
19 inches

Sarah Katherine
born July 30, 2010
7 pounds, 13 ounces
19 1/2 inches


I don't think that will be the case with me. The early part. Tausha and I are next, both of us due on September 14th. Six more weeks, it seems so far away. I've started having trouble sleeping and the heartburn is raging. I'm trying to remain positive.

We need these six weeks to get our renovation complete and move into our new master suite. Then we can clear out the baby's room of all the extra junk and shift closets around. Speaking of closets, the closet organizers came and installed our new master system. I'm in love!

I kind of wanted to go take a nap on the floor in there.

But I didn't. That would be weird.

Hopefully, next week I'll be able to give you some good reno shots. The bathroom is shaping up. Cabinets are in, but not the counter tops, sinks, mirrors or vanity lighting. Or the shower door. I think a new target date is next Friday. That's when the new sod will be delivered to the back yard war zone.

We'll see. My dad was amazed at my optimism. Quite frankly, so am I.

BUT WHAT CHOICE DO I HAVE?

3 comments:

michael moebes said...

I always knew pregnancy was contagious.

Julia said...

Pregnancy is totally contagious. Either that or everyone just drinks the same water. :-)

Emily said...

I think everyone is having babies now because it has been nine months since the holiday season began in 2009 :)