I hope you'll have 19 seconds to watch our HJ show you what she's learned at preschool. A few notes:
- The "Re-Publix" reference gives you a clue about where we do our grocery shopping.
- SJ gives y'all a shout out, as I'm sitting right next to HJ holding him during the making of this film.
- You can see where SJ does all his daytime sleeping in the backdrop.
- Look even further back and you can get a little glimpse into our new master bedroom. The bed MAY or MAY NOT be made. You never can tell these days.
- Yes, I know. I still haven't shown you our renovation final products. I've got to move the breast pump out to take pictures. Soon, soon, soon.
- I love the way HJ blinks, blinks and blinks while she thinks hard to remember all the words.
- HJ twiddles her fingers while she talks. Just like me when I'm nervous.
- Don't you want to eat her up?