Phriday Photos

This is where The Daddy took me on Tuesday for dinner.

The Daddy got the Chili Dog combo.

I got the Slaw Dog combo. 

Then we shared, one of each dog for the both of us. I'll have to tell you, the onion rings far outweigh the fries. If you're thinking of going, go for the onion rings. 

Here are our seats for the rest of the date. 1st base line. Nice.

The Braves went to extra innings and pulled off the win!


Had to include this one from just after seeing the eye doctor yesterday! He dilated my eyes, soooooooooooo this is what I ended up looking like while I drove home. 

NOTICE: the car seat behind me is empty. That's thanks to my sweet, sweet friend Carrie who watched my two girls along with her two boys. FOR THREE HOURS. By herself. And she fed them lunch. 

She may never come over again! Thanks, sweet friend!

***Those first three photos were from another blog because I didn't take pics at The Varsity. The last three photos were taken with my iPhone.

4 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Now that looks like a fun date to me! Love the Varsity and miss it, we had one up at Town Center Mall in Marietta & I love those onion rings too, a must have.

The Harris' said...

Any time! What is two more :-).

Slices of Beauty... said...

Wow, great food!

Tara G. said...

You're killing me. I love the Varsity. I love Braves games. I used to drive by the stadium to grad school while they were building it. Please don't tell me you've had Chick-Fil-A in the last week either.