Who's In?

I've got something fun to look forward to!

This weekend, I'm headed to Atlanta {alone} to look for fabric and maybe some furniture and to attend a framing workshop lead by Eddie Ross. He's going to teach us all about how to make our treasured items look pretty!

Remember the fun I had last January at The Scott Antique market? That's when I ran into:


Rhoda AND Eddie!

Rhoda's going to be there again and a little birdie told me about some other big time bloggers who will be there! Aren't you curious who?

Remember what I bought???


So who wants to go with me?

If you're not convinced, go over and check out the spread and framed "eye candy" Eddie has in store for us! The session is free to bloggers and only $10 if you don't have a blog. He's even hosting a giveaway from the framing workshop sponsor, Larson-Juhl! I know you've got something you've been putting off getting framed. :)

Seriously, email Jaithan (jaithan@eddieross.com) today to reserve your spot and let me know if you want to meet up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you soon!

xo
Eddie + Jaithan

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh! I am so jealous. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Lori said...

wish I could (hubby out of town hunting in TX)!! looks like it will be SO FUN! have fun!