No Pressure

It's summertime and I really don't care if these pictures are in order. I might skip a few things we've done, but I WILL FEEL NO PRESSURE to catch you up on all the goings-on of our five. No pressure. :)


Fourth of July silliness in Georgia


Swinging in the 108* heat of Nashville

Outside Mama's elementary school

Mid-summer picture by Nana

She is gorgeous. 

He is sweet.

AE took this shot of us on our way to Tennessee.

At the Parthenon, I did a photo bomb.

More silliness in the Tennessee heat wave of the century

Oh, her beautiful teeth! She just lost her first a couple weeks ago.

If it's green, it's grass in Tennessee!

Visiting Granny's grave

The girls never met my mom, but decided to call her Granny! Sweetness.

At the beach in June. Heartbreaker.

One Saturday morning, I vacuumed.

Once a week, I like to go on a longish run and he was my partner for a bit. They live in the preserve near our neighborhood. THEY ARE LOUD.

The girls got private lessons and learned some actual strokes other than the doggy paddle.

Cover girl at the Rainforest Cafe

On the way to Nashville nap

My favorite girls

Falling asleep in the carpool line daily to pick up his sisters from VBS

Stopped in Senoia, Georgia at this sweet shop. LOVED the light fixture. They had two, and I have none. NO FAIR! As a result of our visit, The Daddy and I have watched the first two seasons of The Walking Dead, a zombie show on AMC. Disgusting, but filmed in Georgia and lots in Senoia.

Green smoothies are my latest obsession!

Mist from the hose for the master

Still working on some spaghetti skills

Papa left his glasses and this silly doll found them. She can't wait until late August until he returns with her $5 reward! 

School starts on the 20th of August. We've met one teacher and tomorrow we will meet the other two. I am beyond excited for this school year. AE is trying out a new class comprised of multi age students. There will be no ceiling for her learning and I can't wait to see where she will end up by the end of the year. 

HJ starts kindergarten. She's ready and I finally am ready for her to go too. She's getting close to that light bulb going off with reading and I can't wait until that light illuminates the world for her!
I've heard so many good things about HJ's new teacher, and we can't wait to meet her. 

SJ will head out into the big, big world of two-day-two's. Twice a week I will have time for doctor appointments, hair appointments and grocery shopping. I will have time to volunteer in each girl's respective classrooms. I can't wait to see how much he changes over the next year. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awesome! A couple made me lOL...HJ napping with her tongue out and the doll in the vacuum. Little man is beyond precious!